Friday, February 27, 2009

Today at the park




Today was beautiful, if a little bit chilly, so, Calvin and I spent the afternoon at the park. It was a lot of fun. Calvin is all about pushing his own stroller, and today he screamed both times I put him in. He really wanted to walk and push the stroller himself. Calvin tasted the bark and dirt in two parts of the park and decided that it wasn't his thing. Thank goodness. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I grabbed him each time and made him spit it out. I'm okay with that! The slides and the swings were a lot more fun. I can't wait until it gets a little bit warmer and we can hang out with our friends at the park.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you guys. What a cute little boy you guys have, I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog Micky! Are Blog is brodyhodgesfam.blogspot.com! he is just a doll I love his blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete