Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2nd Place!


Alright, I'll admit it, I think that Calvin is pretty cute. I knew I was biased, so, it was nice to receive the package from Utah Valley Magazine saying that he was 2nd place for "Cutest Cutie Born in 2007" ! Someone else thinks so too! So, he got a mini super soft blanket doohickey, a gift certificate and a discount card to baby places. Plus, he will be in the magazine. Yeah, I know, Utah Valley Magazine - we still think it is fun = ). Thanks to everyone who gave us input on which pictures to send in, I'm sure that your good taste was helpful. I think this one was the favorite. They say that you can look at it electronically at uvmag.com , but I imagine that you will have to wait until May (it is in the May/June issue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment