Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Happy Birthday Maddie!
Here is one happy one year old! Maddie zoomed through this last year and she is definitely a wonderful part of our family. I feel like this year went by much quicker than it did when it was Calvin's first year. I can see why people call out to treasure these times that go by so quickly. I hope that we have because Maddie is quickly moving toward toddlerhood, and I am loving it! I love how interactive and intelligent she is, and I love that she is always on the move checking things out. The picture above shows how much she loves strawberries and getting her picture taken. We definitely have a little girl here, and with our slightly bigger little boy I think our family is pretty great. It has been a fun year with Miss Maddie joining the ranks and I look forward to many more.
We had a birthday party for Maddie with lots of strawberries and a stupendously ugly but very tasty daisy cake - a la me!
Bella and Calvin were kind enough to help Maddie open her presents. She wasn't all that interested in the process, but I think that she will enjoy what was under all of that paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment