Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Calvin's famous (infamous?) sayings ...

So, I keep hearing things from Calvin that I want to post, but I have been terrible about posting. I also have pictures and stories to tell, but it just hasn't happened. Sorry my handful of readers! So, here is a bit from the mouth of Calvin:

Me: Calvin, how can you tell that Maddie is a girl?
Calvin: Because she has a big tummy.
Me: Is Mommy a girl?
Calvin: Yes.
Me: Does Mommy have a big tummy too?
Calvin: No, your tummy is getting smaller - you need to eat more breakfast.

I will consider that!

Uncle Rick: See Calvin, there is a Magic Wall and Scout (their big german shepherd that Calvin was afraid of) can't go past it.
Calvin: Mommy, I want that Magic Wall to kill that doggy.

Violent tendencies!

Calvin: My knees are getting huge, gigantic.
Me: Your knees?
Calvin: Yes, I is growing big, big like Daddy.

You would notice knee growth.

That is all that is coming to me tonight, but I will try to get some more of these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment