Friday, October 15, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Would you believe that these are the best shots I got from Calvin's first day in Preschool? He thought it was pretty funny to hide from the camera - and it worked. We are doing a neighborhood co-op preschool and it has been great for Mr. Calvin. He LOVES going to hang out with his friends a couple of times a week, and every time I come to pick him up he comes flying out yelling, "Mommy!" waving his work at me and waiting for my praise. He gets it.

I am actually really impressed with how these last few weeks of Preschool have been helpful to the little guy. His language skills are improving, he suddenly wants to sing along with me or to CDs (I had been struggling with that one for awhile), and he runs around saying things like, "B, buh, buh, buh!" Kudos to his fine teachers - awesome job! I am so glad that we decided to be part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment