Friday, October 15, 2010

A little lovin'



I really wish these hadn't come out so grainy. I guess my point and shoot can't handle the low light with it teeny lens. Remind me to somehow qualify for a free Digital SLR (maybe a Nikon?) Until that happens you will just have to take my word for it that this was a super cute moment that I was just glad to catch a bit of.

Can you tell that Maddie hero worships her older brother? She lights up when he plays with her. Better yet, Calvin loves to make Maddie happy. He shows her toys, pushes her in her swing (that's a little scary), tries to teach her what he thinks is important, and gives her kisses and hugs. Just the other day he put some of his dinner on a fork and took it to show her how to eat. It was quite the demonstration and so cute! I am so happy that they are doing so well together. I just hope that they can keep it up. I like the sibling lovin' better than the sibling rivalry!

No comments:

Post a Comment