Friday, May 6, 2011

Just Between Friends (i.e. Consignment Heaven)


These were my cool finds for this year's sale. Blogger messed me up, photo-wise, but at least I got the photos in! Man, this dress and shirt were cool!







This weekend was one of the biannual Utah County JBF Sales. It is a consignment sale that I love! Twice a year I can buy and sell great stuff for the kids. I am sure that it saves me a lot of money on clothes, and I find some of the cutest things. I am excited enough that I even took pictures of my last two hauls!
The first three pictures are of my pick-up at the fall JBF. The red and blue dress is waiting for the 4th of July - hooray! Maddie has already outgrown the green dress, but I loved it while it lasted! I definitely do the best with Maddie clothes at these sales, but Calvin gets some good stuff too. I really loved the pink outfit here, the top is easily wrinkled, but it is still cute.
Here is everything from the sale on Friday. I got a lot of PJs for Maddie to wear in the fall and winter and a couple of sweaters too. I got a set of bibs for Maddie too. She finally has girl-flavored bibs! Calvin did pretty well too. I loved the little button-up shirts for summer.
Calvin picked out this Little People's Amusement Park that fits well with our Little People toy collection ($3!). I loved watching the animals from Noah's Ark playing on the slide with Mary and the Wisemen (Calvin said the baby couldn't go down the slide - that saves us from sacrilege, right?!) Maybe the religious figures weren't meant to mix in with the other characters = ).
I thought this book was so cool. I splurged $5 on it. It is nice to have all of these stories in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment